Calling all members of the Michigan Movers Association…
You’re invited to lunch with us!
You are invited to the MMA Fall Membership Lunch on Monday, September 26, 2022. Please join us for a day outside at the Country Club of Lansing for the opportunity to connect with your colleagues during lunch and an afternoon of networking and activities.
Hear from NFIB’s Amanda Fisher for a Small Business update, Captain Arnold of the Michigan State Police, and the latest on Autonomous Vehicles from Aurora!
Following lunch, golfers who are signed up can tackle this premier 18-hole private golf course. Tee times begin at about 1pm.
When you aren’t involved in an activity, please enjoy the patio for social and networking opportunities.
Registration closes September 16, 2022.
This event is for members only. If you have a membership, please log in and come back to this page.
Monday, September 26, 2022
- 10:30am: Vendor time with beverages and continental breakfast.
- 11am: Lunch Program
- NFIB – Small Business Update, Amanda Fisher
- MSP – CVED Update, Captain Arnold
- 12pm: Lunch – Bar opens (12-2pm)
- 1pm: Networking Reception and Tee Times begin
- 2pm: Reception concludes
- Additional $100/person to golf (includes cart)
Country Club of Lansing
2200 Moores River Drive
Lansing, MI 48911