Review and Update Company Information: Additional Emails, Uploading Logo, Terms & Conditions
Log in to your dashboard to access “Edit Company Information”. Please review your company information.
- Would you like additional emails to receive MMA communications? Click the box next to company email that asks “Add additional emails to receive all notification emails?”. Enter the email addresses in the field labeled “Additional emails”, separating multiple emails with a space.
- Have you added your company logo to the estimate? The box labeled “Logo” is listed below the phone number fields. Select “Choose file” to upload your logo. The logo will appear at the top of your estimates.
- Add your company’s Terms & Conditions to your estimates by pasting the text into the box labeled “Estimate Terms & Conditions” after you scroll down.
- Click “Submit” to save all changes.
MMA E-Tariff New Feature: Digital Signatures on Estimates
A new feature is now available for your e-tariff estimates. Estimates are now able to accept digital signatures! The process for digital signatures and a link to a short instructional video are below.
When you have an estimate that is complete and ready to send to the customer for signature, return to the Dashboard to see your list of estimates.
- Locate the estimate you wish to send for signature.
- Click the first icon after the name that looks like a paper and pen (“Generate sig”).
- A page will appear with the message “To request a signature, please copy the link below and send it to the customer from your company’s email”. Click the “Copy Link” button.
- Using your company email, send the link to the customer.
- When the customer clicks on the link, it takes them to the estimate for their review. Upon reviewing the estimate, they must click the required boxes that indicate they understand signing the estimate does not confirm the move is booked and that the estimate may change due to changes in the listed inventory. They can then sign and submit the estimate. Customer will receive a message stating their signed estimate has been submitted, however the move is not confirmed until contacted by the mover.
- An email will be sent to the company email with a copy of the signed estimate.
- Can’t locate the email? Return to the dashboard where your estimates are listed and click on the “Generate sig” icon next to the estimate name. If the estimate has already been signed, you will see a page that states “This estimate has been signed”. You can click on the “Download signed estimate” button for a copy of the signed estimate.
A short video is available demonstrating the following:
- Adding a Logo to your Company
- Adding Estimate Terms & Conditions to your Company
- Generating a Signature Link
- What the Customer sees and the process they go through to sign the Estimate
- What the Email and Signed Estimate looks like that gets sent to the Member/Mover
- Download Already Signed Estimate directly from Website
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.